Friday, June 3, 2011

We're going Local this summer - you can too!

It's SUMMER!  Time for farmer's markets, trips to the countryside, u-pick fruits and vegetable farms, vacations - it's a GREAT time to think locally and support your local farmers and producers!  This summer, Made in My State will be taking a journey around the 50 states to bring you great locally manufactured or grown products and information on companies in every state.
If you have a favorite local company, please let me know - I'd love to have some input from my readers!  Please follow this blog and sign up for a newsletter to get informed when a new post is published.  I may even have giveaways so don't miss out! 

If you are a green company and would like me to showcase your products and possibly have goodies for me to give away on this site, please feel free to contact me - I'm PR friendly!

Thanks and have a great summer!
~Sprout

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Newest follower from the Surfin Saturday blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get a chance. Have a great week! (:

    Amber
    http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!
    Hiya! Newest follower – found ya via Mom Blog Monday Hop-- please stop by and say hello! Would love if ya followed back!
    ♥cyn♥
    The Purple Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for this!! Following you from the Monday Blog Hop! Would love a follow back. http://peterpack99.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete